Monday, February 28, 2005

only a month's time

damn! i have to start my term paper soon! cause i only have 30 days left! 30 days of thinking, researching, reading, typing, interviewing, analyzing and to think of the solutions for my chosen company! and right now, i'm so hot and tired to start doing it! instead of bumming around the house and in front of the computer, i find myself going out with friends, making fun of each other, hang out, drink coffee, relaxing and laughing with them... darn... i have to focus really really soon...

this is my reminder for the impending responsibilities to my classmates, my family, as well as to myself..

i promise myself that i will do them starting tomorrow.. of course, after buying some needed stocks, etc. etc.

i'm so sleepy......zzzzzzzz..........

No comments:

Post a Comment