Thursday, July 20, 2006

bye bye Kim....

July 4, 2005 - The day I started here at Liwayway Marketing Corp., I was with Olivia Ong and Kimberly Gotan.

Kim and I were assigned in Purchasing Department, while Olive was assigned in Marketing Department.

I don't know if I should be happy or sad now that Kim will be leaving tomorrow. Olive's gone already, and the 3 of us now leaves only me here in the office.

does it mean i can still endure the work here in the office? hehehe.. honestly, i love my position right now. well, i'm challenge pa as of now.

anyway, i'm sad to learn that Kim will be leaving me.. kakalungkot lang...

ganun din with Shareen, Wena... miss ko na si Wena noh! hayy..

tapos next time naman,, si Stephen iwan na rin ako... ano ba to..

Kim, sana ndi mo kami malimutan. hahahaa! drama ko naman... naku, picture-ran na tom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment