It's October 3 already! and I have 1 week plus plus before I leave for Shanghai.
Small things that makes me smile here in Pasay Office:
- Sir Philip offering his home if ever that we get stranded on our way home during the stormy Thursday afternoon.
- Sir Dick called me around 2PM last Thursday if I arrived home safely.
- Sir Dick saying I can be the telephone operator since I memorized the local numbers here in Pasay.
- Emails from Sir Archie - Thanking me for my diligence and appreciating my work.
- Sir Oszen gave me a gift from his Europe trip, and thanking me everytime he texted.
- Sir Oszen's wife Karen knew my name already.
- Sir Larry told me "inaantay ka na namin dun e" during his last visit here.
- Sir Carlson request for me to go to Shanghai.
and last, (take note, this list is only up to October 3, 2006. Anything before that I failed to list here are purely my memory's inability to remember about them as of now)
- Sir Carlos knew my name already! haha! (babaw ko!) He asked when I'll be going to Shanghai. and just earlier, He called to tell me to follow-up on Sir Larry tomorrow!
shucks.. yes, i'm sucking deep into the circle of which I don't have an idea how deep it is. Yet, I'm happy 'coz whatever it is, I knew that in my own little and simple ways, I'm able to serve the people I respect, people I work for.
So, after 1 year and so since I posted here my thoughts if you can imagine me as an employee... well, I finally realize that yes, I can be an employee. wahhhhh!! ewan! :)
Kat Von D Skully & Lemmy Lolita Everlasting Lip Liners
23 minutes ago