Saturday, October 20, 2007

motif color

I don't have any artsy gene in my body. I don't have too much eye in looking for combination colors. I rather buy my clothes in safe colors, like black, white, blue, green. I find it too time consuming in looking for colors, etc. Kakapagod lang ah!

But since I NEED to choose my motif color, I still don't have any idea what I like. What I know is that I want that color to be 100% perfect for my wedding. As in I have 100% confidence that I really like that color. Of course, I still need Melchor's approval as well. hehe.

Here are the color combinations given to me to choose from:


^ Combination 3


^ Combination 5


^ Combination 6



^ Combination 7


^ Combination 8


^ Combination 9

^ Combination 11

^ Combination 12

^ Combination 13

^ Combination 14

^ Combination 15

^ Combination 10

What do you think? Suggestions, anyone? hayy.. hirap neto!!


No comments:

Post a Comment