Friday, October 19, 2007

a year in Shanghai

It's been a year already, since i came here in Shanghai.

I learned a lot of stuff.. particularly dealing with local Shanghainese, as well as the people who can be interacted quickly. As much as I don't want to feel too negative here, there are things that are just the way they are done.

The positive note is that, I'm here with my love. Yes... I can here single last year, and now, I finally met my man! And next year, we will be celebrating and continuing our life together!

I have yet to make a blog of the man who's patiently here with me right now. I also like to continue this blog, and maybe update my journey, as an individual, as girlfriend of Melchor, and soon-to-be bride and and be called Mrs. Gan. Shucks, that gives me a bit creeps ah!

You know how come I wasn't able to update this blog? It is because of China internet! ay naku! hehehe!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment