Just some tips for the makeup for the BIG DAY!!
Bobbi Brown’s Top 10 Weddding Day Tips
- Flash photography emphasizes pink tones, so be sure to even out skin with a yellow-toned foundation. Start
around the nose and mouth where there’s redness, then blend out to the
rest of the face.
- Set concealer and foundation with Sheer Finish Loose Powder to make them longer-lasting and to ensure that
skin looks matte in pictures.
- If your dress has an open neckline, be sure to warm up your neck and chest with a dusting of Bronzing Powder.
- Use a water-resistant liner that can withstand tears; try Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner applied with the Ultra Fine
Eye Liner Brush. If you prefer to line with shadow, make it longer-lasting by applying it with a slightly damp
Eye Liner Brush. Finish with a waterresistant mascara like Lash Glamour.
- After applying all your eye makeup, finish with a highlighter shade on the browbone to make eyes pop. Rub your finger in a light matte shade and pat lightly on the outer corner of the browbone.
- For a pretty flush that lasts, use two shades of Blush. First, apply a neutral shade on the apples of cheeks, blending up into the hairline, then downwards to soften. Then apply a brighter shade just on the apples of cheeks.
- Neutral and pale lip colors look washed out in photographs, so choose a lipstick that’s one to two shades brighter than what you normally wear. Pinks, roses and plums are great choices for brides.
- To make Lip Color last longer, line and fill in lips with Lip Pencil before applying your lipstick.
- Carry a touch-up kit with concealer, pressed powder, lipstick or gloss, lip liner, tissues, mints, and a mini sewing kit (for emergency clothing fixes like a dropped hem or popped button).
- Have Fun!
Pre-Wedding Wellness Tips
- Eat smart. Choose whole grains, fresh greens and fruits, and clean proteins like chicken, fish, and beans.
- Hydrate. Drink lots of water daily to hydrate skin and flush out toxins.
- Move Your Body. Exercise at least three times a week to strengthen your body and calm your mind.
- Take Relaxing Baths. Add soothing Epsom salts or skin-softening powdered milk to your bathwater.
- Be Present. Slow down and appreciate what’s around you rather than rushing to get from start to finish.
Wedding Day Touch-Up Tips
- Pack your purse with concealer, pressed powder, lipstick or gloss, lip liner, tissues, and mints.
- Sewing kit with prethreaded needles and a pair of tiny fold-up scissors to fix a hem or popped button.
- Static spray and lint remover to get rid of static cling and lint on clothing.
- Prewrapped wipes to remove makeup and food stains.
Perfect Make-up for a Perfect Bride!