Wednesday, April 09, 2008

the Date: October 18, 2008

Last September 2007 was my first time to go back to the Philippines, after being assigned to work here in Shanghai.
It was fun, then my Mom consulted from a well-known Feng Shui Expert, and told us that we need to tie the knot on October 18, 2008!

At that time, Melchor's here in Shanghai, while I was in Manila, he still hasn't popped the Question yet!
So to be honest, at that 2 weeks time that I was in Manila, I was fuming mad!
We already had the Date for the wedding, yet he still hasn't proposed to me yet!

With that date in mind, I tried to maximize my stay in Manila, by visiting and looking for the suppliers that can be part of our Wedding.

With this, I'll continue to blog about our journey towards the big day, as well as the choices we had, and the logic behind our decisions for everything! And maybe in the end, we can do our suppliers' rating, and maybe of help to the other b2b! :)
Our Wedding Date

No comments:

Post a Comment