Friday, May 02, 2008

a day in the City

We went to the city unexpectedly early today. hehe! We went to Plaza 66 (恒隆广场) at Nanjing Road. This mall was one of the expensive malls around. Why you may ask? You can find Tiffany and Co., Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior, Cartier, Jimmy Choo, Zegna, Fendi, etc. etc. I think you get the picture na..? hehehe

We visited the Cartier store, and found the design of our future wedding ring! Though the design in Cartier we saw was full of diamonds because of its eternity design, but I can almost imagine our wedding ring na! hehehe! The price at Cartier was a whooping Rmb 45k+++!! Grabe! Tindi ah!

Had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen (CPK), yes we also have this here! We sometimes do indulge in food e. haha! Since we had been staying in our dormitory for the past weekends and whole week, I think we just need to relax ourselves, enjoy good food and ambiance. hehehe! Unlike before, every week... mas okay na rin to dba..

I shall share with you all the pictures I've took of Melchor. Due to continuous shots (I love taking his pictures, especially when he's eating! hahaha!), I may upload his pictures at Flickr, you may check them out at the slideshow feature here in Blogspot. Or let me check out if I can upload a slideshow here from Slide.









ok ba? hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment