Sunday, May 11, 2008

Planning my Dream Wedding

I realize just now that I have like 5 months to go before the "THE DAY".
I guess I just have to update myself with the suppliers I've already talked to and booked.

Church: Santuario de San Jose Parish
Reception/Wedding Preparation: Edsa Shangri-La Hotel
Coordinator: An Event to Remember
Emcee: Max Tiu
Photographer: Nelwin Uy
Videographer: Threelogy
Bridal Gown: Veluz Reyes
Bridal Accesories: Veluz Reyes
Groom's Attire: Delby Bragais
Mothers Attire: Niko Hernandez of Veluz
Female Entourage Gowns: Ding Marquez (pending the final color and cloth for the accent)
Cake: Alex Franco cakes
Hair and Makeup Artist: Peddy Acebo
Invitations: the Write Impression (on-going negotiation and talk)
Soloist (for church & reception): Den Atanacio
LCD Projector: Dennis Sy
Discovery Weekend: Tentative booked Oct 3 to 5, 2008 slot
Wedding Ring: we're okay with the 2 sets of Ring c/o Nanette

Parang dami pang kulang noh? I still to finalize the following:
Entourage makeup - Erica will be having her trial HMU today 4PM! Will update this soon.
Groom's Shoes: we'll be getting them here in Shanghai - si Melchor na pili to.
Flowers - I have to research first what I like/vision the flowers to be for all of us.
Wedding Favors - I'm thinking of Fabfoto booth (have to inquire soon for availability and prices)
Honeymoon - of course I prefer Europe e! hahaha! - Paris, London, Spain, Rome, Stockholm, Belgium ------------ pano kaya to? hahaha!
Gifts for Principal Sponsor - awaiting finalization for the cloth and color approval
Gifts for Secondary Sponsor - I did see something I like.. hahaha! But I have to keep a secret for now, coz my sister/cousins might be checking this blog!
Male Entourage Attire - I have to check with Clarice, for the schedule for their fittings.
Tie for the Principal Sponsor and Secondary Sponsor - We're planning to buy these from here. Maybe Arrow brand... or G2000.

Ay naku. yan lang maisip ko for now. Will update this or blog any new updates.
For the meantime, here's to planning our Dream wedding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment