Thursday, June 05, 2008

Invitation: part 2

I've been researching too much for the Invitation inspiration.
And the net are full of letterpress invitation.
Honestly, I really really really love to have a letterpress invitation.
But sadly, Manila doesn't have a known supplier for this kind of invitation just yet.

For the last 2 days, Melchor and I were contemplating of having our invitation done in US, for the Letterpress!! (Woooaahhhh noh!! hhehehehe! wishful thinking!)
But, really! I did email Mercurio brothers and other wedding invitation makers in the US. So tempting talaga! They ship international, and they can print in 5 weeks after the approved final design. Tempting sobra noh?

Having the invitation be printed in the US will have a lot of considerations. Aside from being miles away from the US, have to think about the right paper, right font ink, right design, right chinese words, and the shipment to Shanghai or Manila! grabe pala noh! of course the prices haven't considered the shipping cost just yet. Oh well... too bad! I realize invitation maybe too much to put our resources to.

So we're back to Manila. I'm checking the website of The Write Impression now, and I saw thay they're offering Letterpress na rin! Wow! that's good news! But I'm hoping it may still be within our budget! Kelangan noh! hahaha!

Will update this again, after I finalize things with TWI. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment