Sunday, June 29, 2008

Prenup Pictures!

I've finally finished screening out our raw prenup pictures.
So from the CD Nelwin gave us last Thursday, I've finally shortlisted to 424 pictures! hahaha!
I feel I didn't exactly shortlisted them... more on choose what I feel the best photo per pose e! hahaha!
I guess I just can't help it, since I LOVE every pictures that we were taken of us!

Nelwin's really really good! Very talented, down-to-earth person! And I'm glad we had him came over to Shanghai.
We really had fun, and I wished we had more than time to tour them around, and the shooting days are more than 2 days!! haha! Abuso na ba.. :)
But kidding aside, our pictures are the living proof and the only answer I have in choosing Nelwin Uy as our photographer. Even Melchor agreed with me! hahaha! I remember I was the one lobbying my choice to Melchor e! But then, I don't think he can disagree with me, especially with my choices. :)

So in my online album - RRL Picasa Web Album, but I will only open this album for perhaps a week's time. Just don't want it to be over exposed! ;)

Right now, we have to work out our invitation quotation, wordings, etc.
We need to finally submit this to Clarice! Patay na kami! hehehe :)
Also will blog about our 2 days prenup shoot. Melchor finally forwarded the places we visited, and we already emailed this to Nelwin! hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment