Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Prenup Pictures slideshow

I've already posted our RAW prenup pictures from Nelwin Uy in my Picasa web albums. (this site is pretty darn good! It doesn't take forever to upload pictures! hehe!)

There are still grouped according to the folders given to us.
I wonder if these slideshows will work here... hmmmm!! Let's give it a try then! :)





For groups 1 and 2 - the places we've visited are the following:
Fuxing Garden, Xin Tian Di, Cheng Huang Miao, Yu Yuan Garden, The Bund.





For groups 3 and 4 - we visited:
The City Diner, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai Science and Technology Museum, Nanjing Pedestrian Walk, The Bund and I Love Shanghai!

Wow, they worked!

Let me know what you think! :) Can't help but checking out our pictures over and over again! One thing, I need to narrow down the tons of pictures to couple of favorites (which is not easy to do!). And Just can't help it and reminisce this fun time we had! hahaha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment