Sunday, July 06, 2008

something from SpiderMan 3

HBO has been showing Spider-Man 3 lately, and I guess it's hard not to watch since we haven't bought any new DVDs yet. There are a lot of new movies being shown in the US now.. but we have to wait a bit for the DVDs to be out here yet.

So while watching the Spider-Man 3, I caught a small quote that Peter Parker's Aunt Mary told him...
Aunt May: A man needs to put his wife before himself. Can you do that, Peter?

With that, I asked Melchor the same question. Hahaha! Of course, I think he will say what he must say. But other than that, I think this is the first questions that guys must ask themselves, before they finally propose to their girlfriends. Coz if you cannot answer this question, I guess you have to further prepare yourself.. hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment