Thursday, September 04, 2008

my VIP!

I can say that I owe my existence to the 2 most important people in my life: My Mom and My Granny!
Well, my Mom is the most unselfish person I've ever met and the most enduring one. In spite of all hardship life can over, I always know that she will get through everything! With our Dad taken away from us 13 yrs ago, my Mom had all 4 of us finished college. Who can top that Super Mom!?!?!

My granny is the most patient person in this world! hahaha! She will always make sure that everybody's not hungry, and everybody will have their full, whatever the time it may be. She's the one who took care of me when I was a toddler and Mom was in work then.
This blog is dedicated to them.. My backbone and pacifier. hahaha!
2 people who never fails to bring out the best in me! hahaha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment