Friday, November 14, 2008

Back in Shanghai!

It's been awhile since I last blogged!
I guess I'm not sure what I like to share here first.. hahah!
I still have to do my Suppliers' Rating.. and I can't wait to finally sit-down and start doing it!
We're still a bit busy here! We need to arrange a bit of our things pa..
Winter's about here already and I have to bring out my winter gear na, in preparation for the cold weather.
Apart from that, work, have to choose the pictures for Nelwin for the album.. hahaha!

But in spite of that, we can't help and recall our 10.18.08 day! Hahahah!
I just felt I had the most wonderful day of my life.. and I can't help but think about it over and over again! hahaha! :)

So I will continue to blog my adventures, thoughts, etc.
and my Suppliers' rating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment