Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm sad, yet a bit happy

It's been more than a month since Melchor and I arrived Manila... for our vacation, wedding, etc.
But now, the time has come for us to go back... though I've been through this phase couple of times already, it still makes me sad that I have to leave my Mom and family once again. *sigh* Here we go again...

And it's so weird.. hay...

But of course, I'm starting a new phase in my life... I'm now wife to Melchor..
I'm happy that my wedding was so beautiful!! I married my perfect guy, and I know he's my soul mate!
I'm excited that we're now together forever, and will be each others' companion to our journey in this life. So it's really a mixed feelings!

Now, we're packing our stuff, and I can't help but feel really sad to leave my family behind once again. huhuhuhu....

No comments:

Post a Comment