Monday, December 08, 2008

my acknowledgment

I was checking the traffic of my blog visitors, and one thing that I've realize that my acknowledgment part of my term paper 3 years before has been receiving visitors lately.
Actually, it's really fine with me, but then, what I wrote in my acknowledgment is something a bit personal... I wasn't able to research how to write it or what... It was just something that I thought of the time I was cramming to submit my paper! hehe :)

So I think what we can do for the thank you part of the paper is to just what you need to say, say what you feel, whom you think must be credited for your work...
In the end, there's no right or wrong in writing that part in a term paper... It's actually where you can be who you really are... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment