Tuesday, March 03, 2009

a Jin Mao night

I'm back blogging some of the adventures that Melchor and I had since we got married.
One thing's different, my stuff inside the luggage tend to be packed well and neat! Courtesy of Melchor, who have this thing for really packing our things well.

One of the most popular hotel here in Shanghai is the Grand Hyatt Shanghai.. also known as the Jin Mao Tower. It is located in Pudong part of Shanghai. I think everyone who traveled to Shanghai may be quite familiar with this hotel, as it was the tallest building in Shanghai before... :)



The room was okay. Well, we weren't able to splurge to an expensive room.
I like the bath area.. haha! The showers were pretty neat!
Also, with my Gold passport card, we got free Coffee the next day.. and got a Champagne as part of our stay! hahaha! At least we can now say, we did stayed and spent a night in the tallest hotel here in Shanghai! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment