Friday, March 06, 2009

small haul for the day

I got myself some treats for today!
I first got the 3M Acne Dressing I ordered online.
I'm having some acne troubles for the last few weeks, and I hope this will work! :)
After that, I finally got my Jill Stuart stuff!!! Happiness!!!!
I got myself - Jill Stuart Lipstick #17 Sunset Glow and #7 Hush Blush!
They look pretty, right? Smelled good too!! Hahahah!!
I still haven't tried them yet.. but the looks of the lippies... I'm wanting more! hahaha! Happy happy!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi ria, i only knew about your blog today and your posts are interesting. have i told you before, god parents namin sa kasal yun aunt and uncle ni hubby mo :) yun ahiya niya yun kilala ko :) anyways, i love reading your stories... same pala obsessions natin - make-up!! hehe saan ka nakakabili ng P&J and Jill Stuart stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda! Thanks for visiting my blog! Haha! Medyo mga blabbings and whinnings lang! I love your blog! haha! Congrats to you and your hubby! Your boy's so cute! Smiling face pa! :D
    I think ka-batch mo si Bro-inlaw, Marvin. Ano names ng God parents mo? I will ask Melchor.. Actually I told him about your comment na, he's asking sino raw kaya..? Haha! Magastos obsessions natin! Hahaha! I got my P&J stuff sa Manila nun and the Jill Stuart naman, sa online shops.. If you need anything, I can get them for you! may online shops kasi dito sa China.. I can get and send them to you! :) let me know what you like lang.. for the BB Cream, I tried it one time, but medyo dry kasi skin ko nun and winter here in Shanghai, the BB cream was a bit drying. I gave it to my sister in Manila, which she loves naman!! Daming klaseng BB Creams e! Don't know what to buy mas okay. hmm saya ng mga makeups noh? Lol!

    ReplyDelete